Monday, February 4, 2008

Thing 8.5 - E-Folio Minnesota

I created my Electronic folio with E-Folio in 2006. I was able to go in and change my picture to the new me and discovered something interesting. When you work on the admin section of your page to make changes and then click on Live Site tab, it remembers that you were working in Admin and shows up with a shortcut back to the working page. It is helpful for continuing to update the page, but I was concerned that it would show up on my live page. I called tech support and the person at the help desk made sense by saying that the computer added a cookie that remembered the user name and password. You can either remove the cookie or go to another computer to check it. I then made sure by going to another computer and looking at my page and it was fine.

No comments:

LibGuides

Study like a Scholar

Happy Birthday, Darrell

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

Cynthia's Apartment

Cynthia's Apartment

Map

States where members of our family have lived.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com