Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thing 21 - Other Social Networking Sites

What a neat thing! I really enjoying the 23 Things on a Stick Ning and it was amazingly user friendly. Then I joined Shelfari and was able to change my url to something that was recognizable to others : http://www.shelfari.com/librarypills

I'm working on a class for the fall and planning to incorporate information learned during this odyssey in my class; I think the students will be delighted and will look on the classwork as fun!

I've added pictures easily to the sites and added books. What fun!

No comments:

LibGuides

Study like a Scholar

Happy Birthday, Darrell

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

Cynthia's Apartment

Cynthia's Apartment

Map

States where members of our family have lived.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com