Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thing 12 - Newsvine

I created an account in Newsvine and look forward to learning more about its capabilities. I'm interested in news about health issues and see this as a possibility for making information known. One of my passions right now is orthodontics and cessation of neck pain. Odd, I know, but since I got my braces in November, my neck pain has ceased. I think it is because with Invisalign braces, I can no longer clamp my teeth at night. Now you know more about me than you wanted to know. If I can find information and share it in this venue, perhaps more people will be interested in sharing their experiences. My experience would be more of a personal thing, but introducing the site to students could help with their research.

No comments:

LibGuides

Study like a Scholar

Happy Birthday, Darrell

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

Cynthia's Apartment

Cynthia's Apartment

Map

States where members of our family have lived.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com