Friday, February 8, 2008

Thing 14 - The Library Thing

I created an account with The Library Thing and it was easy. Adding 5 books was also easy and it was interesting to see how many others had added the same books. I have a friend, Jamie Langston Turner, who has written 5-6 books. I entered 4 of those titles and Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper, one of my many favorite authors of fantasy. Linking to the blog was amazingly easy! What a cool feature. I can see using this for new books added to the library and the cover picture showing up is an added bonus.

No comments:

LibGuides

Study like a Scholar

Happy Birthday, Darrell

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

Cynthia's Apartment

Cynthia's Apartment

Map

States where members of our family have lived.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com