Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thing 30: More ways to use RSS and Delicious

My RSS feeds appearing in Bloglines have kept me up-to-date on several areas of interest since early 2008. The articles I regularly get from Ebsco-Host are the result of several searches I set up to come to my feeder. I exported all of my feeds, transferred them to Google Reader, and linked them to my IGoogle home page. I also linked all of my delicious links to my IGoogle home page and put a badge on my blog inviting people to my bookmarks.

No comments:

LibGuides

Study like a Scholar

Happy Birthday, Darrell

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

Cynthia's Apartment

Cynthia's Apartment

Map

States where members of our family have lived.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com