Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thing 36: Comic Relief: Generate some fun

Even though I had fun viewing the generators, the ToonDo wasn't operating correctly and just stuck when attempting to create a Toon. The generators I especially liked were those that make life easier for college students including the Son of Citation Machine and EasyBib. I appreciated the tag cloud creator and posted two on my blog to see which one I like the best. I added the email icons to my signature line in Entourage. I added a ToonDoo to my blog, but got an error message; I'm not sure what was the problem.

No comments:

LibGuides

Study like a Scholar

Happy Birthday, Darrell

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

Cynthia's Apartment

Cynthia's Apartment

Map

States where members of our family have lived.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com