Friday, April 24, 2009

Thing 25 Blogger Toolkit

I had fun with this thing adding widgets or gadgets. I started this months ago and just came back to it deciding that I really want to finish this before moving to Greenville, SC. I added the search box, clock, Meebo, slide show, and several other widgets. I decided not to pursue the tag cloud since it looked cumbersome, but I may decide to go back to it at another time. I spent a couple of hours on this thing, but could have lost myself in all of the choices. Fortunately, I have a temp job that is keeping us afloat until we begin our new positions.

No comments:

LibGuides

Study like a Scholar

Happy Birthday, Darrell

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

Cynthia's Apartment

Cynthia's Apartment

Map

States where members of our family have lived.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com