Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thing 13 - Online Productivity Tools

The counter didn't work until I went back to the site and changed the year to 2009 - something isn't quite right. I set up an online calendar for my students and gave them permission to add to it. I tweaked My Yahoo page and added my Facebook link to it and changed the color to a lovely rose. Some tools I already use on my MAC like the stickies for notes and saving information in .pdf. Our copy machine will also save scanned documents in .pdf that can be emailed - nice feature. I sent a copy of a thesis to Japan by scanning it in .pdf and then sending the file to the owner teaching English in Japan. Quite the time saver. Creating a list was useful, but I've been doing that for years. With 7 children, our lists for getting jobs done was a must and I created them on my old 512 MAC. The online tools are nice and easy.

No comments:

LibGuides

Study like a Scholar

Happy Birthday, Darrell

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

Cynthia's Apartment

Cynthia's Apartment

Map

States where members of our family have lived.
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com